Saturday, April 7

Blergh!

Thats how im feeling.. blergh! I have a stinking cold and it sucks! Ive been meaning to post a pic of the cute little booties I made for Isabella but trivial things like finding the cable for the camera seems like too much hassle when you feel blergh. I had a lovely day on Monday though (right before I caught the lergy) visiting Jen and little Isabella. She is a darling and it was fab to see her wearing the booties.
I didn't get the job I was hoping for though so that left me feeling a tad blue on top of the blergh. Im trying to remain positive though and will continue to paper the streets with my CV in the hope that I discover my dream job.

I will get some pics up and some more interesting content as soon as my brain unpacks the cotton wool its storing in there.
Im off to get another Lemsip.

3 comments:

gourdongirl said...

Sorry to hear you didn't get the job and hope you feel better soon. keep warm and drink plenty of fluids. x

Sharon said...

Sorry you don't feel well. My hubby has the same yuckies. Sorry about the job too. Sometimes knitting makes you feel better ;-)

Stay warm, drink lots and perhaps a little chamomile tea.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!!

*from your Knitters Treater :)