Friday, November 3

A Big Sorry

To everyone who reads my blog, to my friends at the knitting groups and to the people at Secret Pal 9.
The main reason my blog hasn't been updated recently is that my computer has been in need of repair. Gladly that has been sorted now and I am able to bring you this post.
I think it's about time I explained why my friends at the knitting groups havent seen me in such a long time. I haven't been very happy for some time now and appearing in public right now makes me very nervous. I find the idea of going out in public if Chris isn't with me very frightening. I realise this sounds crazy which is why im taking the easy way out and explaining this through the power of blogger rather than to your faces. Im working towards being able to come back to the knitting groups because I really enjoy seeing all you lovely ladies.

I entered the secret pal exchange to try and help cheer myself up and I have been informed through some rather upsetting emails that I have been letting both my pals down by not updating my blog or being in contact. With my pc out of action and so much on my mind I realise that I have not been the best pal in the world. Hopefully I will be able to put things right from now on.

I hope everyone out there is well and I truly am sorry to those people I have let down.

UPDATE: shortly after writing this I received another email regarding SP which made me feel very unhappy so I have decided to bow out from the exchange. Thankyou to both my upstream and downstream pals you have been incredibly understanding. I hope I havent caused too much trouble.

12 comments:

Becky said...

Oh Emily - I am sorry to hear that you are having such a tough time right now. Never think of yourself of crazy my love - we all go through our difficult times and you will come out the other side. Take good care of yourself and do what you need to do to feel better.

Becky x

Your Secret Pal said...

Sending you an email. :o)

{{{hugs}}}

Flossie said...

Hello Sweetheart, sending big hugs, and about to send you an email.

Lots of love, Alice xxx

Spinningfishwife said...

Sorry to hear you`re not feeling great just now. I hope the tide turns for you soon.

If the SP thing was making you feel too stressed then it`s best to bow out gracefully. I don`t even start these things because they stress me out totally! Simplify your life, never say "I should...." and concentrate on the good things.

xxx

isabella

gourdongirl said...

Emily, so sorry to hear things are not going well with you at the moment. Just remember you have friends out here that are rooting for you, and are here for you should you need us.

I must have been psychic when I wrote the last post on my blog, if you feel upto it go read "Believe".

{{{{HUGS}}}}
Shona xxxx

Daisy said...

You sound like I was about 2 and a half years ago. At the time it felt like the end of the world and I was struggling to do anything much at all, and I couldn't have imagined how much better (and back to "normal" life, whatever that is!) I'd be now. Look after yourself and don't worry about the SP thing.

Nickerjac said...

I've been there too and do not get stressed about the Sp thing there are far more important things to worry about
{{{Hugs}}}

roseygirl said...

we were without internet for near on a month and I could not up-date my blog, then when I did it all disapeared so today I had to add stuff again! Grrrr!!!

snaterkat said...

I'm sorry your so down, look afteryourself, and concentrate on good things and not things that stress you.
lots of hugs

Impressionist said...

Oh Emily, so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling great. We're all thinking of you! xoxo

Ganainm said...

Take care of yourself and don't rush things. There's nothing worse than feeling that down and then beating yourself up over being unable to face the world. We'll still be here when you're ready to emerge. Sending you lots of hugs.

PURLPOWER said...

Hey we miss you of course but we aren't going anywhere! We'll be here when you're ready to come out and see us. Till then, follow SF's advice and go easy on the 'shoulds' because too many 'shoulds' are bad for the soul. Man.

Sending lots of love. Hx