Monday, May 8

Oops!

Ive been rather neglectful of my blog and im not quite sure why! I think pure laziness comes into it. That and I havent been knitting much over the past month and have nothing finished to show you! After I finished the throw I think the task of weaving in all those bloody ends made me fall out of love with knitting for a little while. So the throw now drapes itself across the back of my sofa with the few ends i still have to do discreetly tucked down the back and hidden from view. I'll get to it eventually! So here are my current WIP's:


These were intended to be a gift for my other half Chris for his birthday.. Which happened over a month ago. This project wasnt helping me regain my love for knitting so i decided to start something new!
And here it is, from Debbie Bliss's book Special Knits a cute little dress in baby cashmerino.

There is something about knitting baby clothes that i love, I don't know many people who have a baby so it's a rare treat. Anyway, here is my progress so far:

For anyone who is yet to discover the joy of knitting with baby cashmerino, you must go buy some immediately! It's so soft, I love it!

Sorry Suzanne and Alice, it's a week late but I got there in the end.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Good to hear from you again - I think knitting socks after that monster throw was a bit ambitious! - hopefully a little bit of baby knitting will resore your faith.

Flossie said...

aww, i love that dress. baby cashmerino is lovely isn't it. I'm knitting the ribbon tank from that book, the first pattern. x

roseygirl said...

I haven't been blogging or knitting much the last month or so, life just gets in the way! The knitting sock class was cancelled as not enough people signed up(I think) and I decided not to do the crochet class as it was going to cost me over $50.00 and at the moment money is tignt and as it was just crocheting in the round and I can do that it would be a waste of money. :(
I like to knit baby clothes also, I started a babie hooded cardigan last night.

Nit One Perl Two said...

I am so happy I found your site. It appears we have more in common than knitting! I'll let you know when I complete the "world renound" triple lindee patern. It will be soon!

glittrgirl said...

Yay! Back to blogging! Nice one!

RheLynn said...

Pretty projects! I like the baby dress, so simple yet beautiful. Cashmerino does sound very nice :o) I have been hiding my baby alpaca away until I get the proper needles - but it is hard to resist handling it :o)