Monday, January 30

Tagged!

Purlpower tagged me ages ago and ive been a very lazy blogger. Sorry PP!

Four Jobs you've had in your life:
Waitress
Bar maid/popcorn seller at a cinema
Factory worker (i lasted 1 day so im not sure it really counts!)
That's it so far im afraid! Though ive done work experience at a couple of places.

Four movies you would watch over and over:
The Princess Bride
Labyrinth
Ladyhawke
Clue

Four places you have lived:
Northumberland
Birmingham
Newcastle
Thats it so far!

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Firefly
Futurama
Family Guy
Spaced

Four places you have been on vacation
Florida, USA
Rome, Italy
Travelled round Greece and Crete
Menorca

Four websites I visit daily:
Generally I just visit all the blogs in my sidebar which have been recenty updated!

Four of my favourite foods:
Pasta
Tuna
Mushrooms
Mature cheddar cheese

Four places I would rather be right now:
In bed
The Sabine Hills, Italy
The Lake District
In the Forth pub with my knitting buddies!

I wont tag anyone cos I cant think of anyone who hasnt done this recently. If anyone gets bored and fancies doing it, feel free to consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

PURLPOWER said...

Oh My GoD! I've never met anyone else who loves watching Labyrinth! I haven't seen it for ages - our vcr is bust. Any chance I could come round your place one day for a labyrinth and knitting sesh!?