Friday, September 23

Tagged again!

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

'There were times throughout that i started thinking... do i like it, is the ribbing too thick?'

Not sure what the purpose of ths meme is but there you go thats my sentence!

Now... who to tag?
Well if anyone feels the urge to fill in this meme, feel free because i think most people who want to have done so by now.

Onto knitting news: Molly has been testing out her new cat bed before its completion to see if im doing an ok job!
Naughty molly!

I have to indulge the poor thing as im feeling rather guilty. She is booked in for her big operation on tuesday! Poor little thing, i feel awful but the cats protection made me sign something to say i'd have her neutered by the end of this month. I know its for the best but she still so small... Scooter was probably at a similar age when he was done and i remember how much i worried about him.
Well she shall been spoilt silly upon her return!

Hopefully she will also have a fully felted cosy catbed to curl up in when she gets back too as im working the last few rows now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh! She's lovely!
I'll be on the getknitted stall, they are taking a selection of my yarns, it will be great to meet you!
Jeni

Anonymous said...

Molly is a beauty! Lucy sends her best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Wendy
http://wendyknits.net

Say said...

Awwww.....

I used to have a cat named Molly. I also have a kitten who shall be booked for the 'big' operation just after Christmas.

The bed looks wonderfully comfortable.

The Crafty Otter said...

That is such a cute pic, Emily! Bless. :) Thanks for dropping by my blog - always great to see more knitters in the UK! (btw, I'm originally from Middlesbrough, and one of my brothers, the one 'Mask' is for, is now a nurse working and living in Newcastle!) And don't worry about intarsia - all you're doing is swapping balls of wool halfway through the row. :P