Friday, July 29

Ive been tagged

This seems to be going round alot lately, dont know if there is anyone left for me to tag! OK really had to wrack my brains for this!!

id·i·o·syn·cra·sy
Pronunciation Key
n. pl. id·i·o·syn·cra·sies
A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.

Write down five of your own personal idiosyncracies. Then, if you wish, tag five people from your live gerbil or friendslist to do the same.

1) I have trouble telling the time! When i was young my parents didnt teach me how to tell the time thinking it was something i would learn in school. I then had a hideously embarrassing lesson where my teacher asked who could tell the time and i was the only person who didnt raise their hand. Consequently i went home and made my parents feel supremely guilty.
However i think this has left a permenant scar and whenever asked the time i always have to stare at my watch a while before it hits me.

2)I treat my cats like children! My cats are my little babies and now im living with chris we act like a little family. In fact Chris is often greeted home from work with the phrase, 'your daughter peed on the carpet again today!' or something similar.

3)I hate putting clothes away! I dont mind doing washing, hell i dont even mind doing ironing but what i really cant stand is putting clothes away! I cant bear it and for no sensible reason. Consequently most of my clothes get slung on a chair and they pile up until i simply cant deal with it anymore. At that point i'd rather throw them back in the wash than actually have to hang them up.

4)Im incredibly self-conscious! Especially about my hair for some reason. I have thick curly hair which unfortunately has a distinct tendancy to frizz. I never like how my hair looks and i always worry rediculous amounts about how i look when i meet new people.

5)Im so lazy! I never get round to doing things until last minute. This applies to housework, paying bills... everything, im a very lazy person. I still haven unpacked all my stuff and i moved into this place a month ago!!

There you go!
And now i tag, Mooknits, Minxxy, Scarfomatic and Knit Stitches
I know a couple of these people are on their holidays so dont worry if you cant be bothered to do it at all!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I'll get round to this meme shortly... phew, it is a tricky one though!