Monday, June 27

Here She is..




Well here is the little cutie, ive kinda been putting off posting a picture of her as i dont want to jinx her. She was very nervous when i first brought her home she wouldnt let us go near her but we have made a lot of progress over the weekend. She doesnt like being picked up or held very much but she purrs her little heart out when you stroke her. She now comes over to us for attention instead of hiding! She plays constantly and loves to pounce on our other cat scooter, he isnt so impressed by this!
This is the reason ive hardly managed to do any knitting over the weekend, she keeps pouncing on my needle ends as they move! Either that or she attacks the ball of wool! I did get a small project for her underway though... She has pretty much destroyed the catnip toy i made for scooter so i decided i should make another one out of tougher material. So i have loosely knit up a rectangle of knitting to chuck in the washing machine to felt. I figured it might be a more durable fabric for her destructive little kitten claws! I'll let you know how that one goes when it's finished.
On the name front, thankyou for all the suggestions but it seems as if Molly has stuck. Even though i wanted to call her daisy.. chris doesnt like that one.

3 comments:

Secret Pal said...

She's gorgeous Emily - here's hoping that Molly has a healthy and happy life with you.

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest! you are going to have so much fun with her!
I am still going to send you that little something I promised, I just need to get my arse into gear.
jeni, Fyberspates.

Kate Lathrop said...

What an adorable little girl! I was sorry to read about Pixel, but you did everything you could, and he was with people who loved him.

I hope you can have something done about the shelter - - and save others from going through what you did.

Allthe best to Molly!