Monday, April 25

A Formal Introduction

And now a formal introduction to my furry friends!
This is Boysey, named after the character from Only Fools and Horses. He lives with my parents and is getting quite old now in fact his black bits are going grey! Here he has sneakily stolen a cat nap in the bed i knitted for Oscar.

Scooter lives with Chris and I, he is only three and when i have finished my degree and moved back in with Chris we hope to get him a little friend. We'll both be out at work everyday and i worry he'll get bored and lonely! well thats my excuse and im sticking to it...

And last but not least, Oscar who also lives with my parents. He is a little sweetheart if a bit too adventurous! But he is recovering well from his injury and once his fur grows back he will be fine.

3 comments:

slightly76 said...

Don't be fooled by Scooter's cute looks, he's a vicious killer. I only hope he doesn't ruin the lovely jumper that Em's lovingly making for me (despite the comments about the colour, pah).

Fran said...

Boysey looks cosy. My cat never goes in the bed I loving knit for her..sigh.

Emily said...

Hi fran you should try what we did with scooter to get him to use his bed. We hid the catnip treats he loves all around the inside. Once he'd finished finding them all he was perfectly happy to settle down in it!