Wednesday, March 16

Newbie

Hello, and welcome to my first ever post on my first ever blog!

To start i thought i'd let you in on a bit of info about me,
My name is Emily, im 20 years old im currently at birmingham university (england) reading archaeology and ancient history.
My mother taught me how to knit when i was younger but i only fairly recently taught myself how again. Whilst exploring the great wealth of info available on the web about knitting i came across blogging! So i decided to set one up of my own to try to talk to more like minded people! i.e. anyone else obsessed by knitting (hence the title)

Im originally from Newcastle and in a couple of months time i will be moving back there as i will have finished my degree so if there are any more geordie knitters out there i'd love to hear from you!!!

No comments: